+ Reply to Thread

Altima Hybrid Question Toronto Canada

hello;

I am planning to buy an 2007 altima hybid 60.000 km. Genral warranty on it experis in 6 months. I would like to ask a question. I d really appreciate if you can help me out. can you take your hybrid car to a regular mechanic for non hybrid issues? does an hybrid car has a fuel and hybrid engine as separate units or the engine it has is totally different type lets say like a combined one. the reason that i am asking this is to consider to purchase additional dealer warrant when ibuy a second hand.
    Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I take my Altima Hybrid to

I take my Altima Hybrid to the local Valvoline quick change for oil changes. It is 2 1/2 years old and I have never had it serviced expept for that. But you could take it anywhere for any non-hybrid issue such as brakes, etc. Prius has been out for over ten years, I'm sure there are plenty of independent mechanics around by now who know how to work on hybrids. Remember the Altima has a Toyota hybrid engine.

My Altima Hyrbird is 2 1/2

My Altima Hyrbird is 2 1/2 years old, the only service it has required is oil changes, which I have had done at a local Valvoline quick oil change. The Prius has been around for about 15 years now and I'm sure there are plenty of independent mechanics who work on hybrids by now; remember the Altima hybrid engine is a Toyota engine. You would not need to go to a dealer.

I'm sure there are plenty of

I'm sure there are plenty of independent mechanics who work on hybrids by now; remember the Altima hybrid engine is a Toyota engine. You would not need to go to a dealer.Web Hosting Reviews