+ Reply to Thread

Nokian V Tires For Toyota Prius from Tiresbyweb.com!?

Hey everyone,
    So i'm in the market for new tires, and i really want a set of Nokian V tires. Does anyone have any info on them? I've heard they are one of the best tires ever made for Prius owners...but i really have no idea why. I'm guessing it has something to do with gas mileage...

Also, has anyone had any experience with www.tiresbyweb.com? I know they sell Nokians (pretty much the only place i've been able to find....) but id like to hear some feedback before i place any orders.

Thanks all!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Not sure about the link you

Not sure about the link you provided but where are you based?

In the uk you can buy tyres from several online stores.

I purchased Nokian tires for

I purchased Nokian tires for my 2008 Prius from tiresbyweb.com (Nokian Hakkapeliitta 5 STUDDED-TS43120 185/65R15 92 T XL). I live in Olympic Valley, CA where we receive 600 to 800 inches of snow per year. The tires work so good that I do not need four wheel drive.

Hey everyone, Thanks for the

Hey everyone,

Thanks for the feedback.
    I purchased the Nokian V tires about two months ago. I was very pleased with my service, and quick shipping to me down here in Florida. Fast, friendly service with free shipping? pretty hard to beat.
    Also, the tires are exceptional. They are the quietest tires that i have ever driven on. One of the things that i really liked about the Prius when i was car shopping was how silent the cabin was when driving (even on the highway). Also, they have improved my gas mileage significantly. I have gained 2-3mpg in gas mileage in comparison to the stock tires i had on the vehicle before. Not only are they quiet, but they also perform excellently in the rain. I was a little skeptical at first with their tread design, but i am very impressed with the handling of these tires. The only negative i can see is the price, but after driving on these tires for a few months....i definitely think its worth it!

-Thanks!

There's quite a choice

There's quite a choice available when it comes to tyres for a Toyota including Bridgestone, Continental and Pirelli models.

Hi. The same goes for www.GilnahirkTyres.co.uk They have a wide range too and pretty cheap for the quality offered.
    Last edited by HybCa; 08-06-2014 at 04:09 PM.