2008 Toyota Prius Black (non-smoker). One Owner, 70,000 Miles ALL HIGHWAY (actual is 68,500 and counting as I am still driving it) . Clean Car, Extended 6 year 100k mile transferable Toyota warranty (not some lame after-market). All service done at dealership. Brand New Tires (1,500 miles on them) I bought at Costco, if you are a member you can get free tire rotation and nitrogen for life. I really get 48 mpg without trying and that is highway driving. You will get more with city driving. Other 2008s are selling for over $20,000 at dealerships. Benefit form a "sell by owner". I already paid for the extended warranty so you do not have to. Still have 3 years of 30,000 miles. What dealer will give you that for this price. Some additional items included in the asking price. The car also comes with "toyota prius" all-weather floor mats (front and rear) along with the carpet ones and a navigation portable unit (navigon w/traffic updates). The car has package #2 (smart key, back-up camera....). ***WILL KNOCK OFF $550 IF YOU DON'T WANT WARRANTY (another $100 if you you don't want the navigation)***IT IS A TOYOTA AFTER ALL. YOU PROBABLY WON'T NEED IT. MAKE A RESPECTABLE OFFER. Just came from an auction and 2007 and 2008s with higher miles are selling for $17,000+. Now you know why dealers are asking over $20,000. BUY A CAR FOR AUCTION PRICE WITHOUT GOING TO AN AUCTION,PAYING FEES, and FROM A PRIVATE OWNER (no taxes!!!)

Call (815) 751-5741
Can send pictures.