+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

OMG! I purchased a 2009

OMG! I purchased a 2009 just yesterday, and found this site look to learn how to drive the car and get good gas mileage. I had a civic LX I traded in, with 30,000 miles to get this one at 13000 miles...What Should I do??? I'm scared after reading all these posts. Please help!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Well, after 3hrs at the

Well, after 3hrs at the dealership, emailing all the information I found here, plus more internet information, I now have a 'regular LX 2010 Honda Civic' . I couldn't believe how 'easy' it was, I'd only driven 50mi in the hybrid, but had a great fear of entering the highway...dud exceleration. Car battery never did charge fully, despite very conservative driving. I think they duped me price wise, but quite frankly, I'm just glad to not worry about the hybrid! So wish I'd seen this website before I purhased the hybrid...good luck to you all and I hope somehow your hybrids will have recalls like Toyota stepped up with all their problems.

I bought mine like 3 weeks

I bought mine like 3 weeks ago with 33k on it. Bought extended waaranty and now after reading these posts I understand that I have been ripped off. The car getting 32-33 mpg in the city with moderate driving and 39-40 mpg on freeway going with speeds 70-80 pmg. Also I was able to get better freeway milage driving aroung 55-65mpg getting the max of 45mpg. I am dssapointed with purchase overall and not sure what to do at this point.

I bought mine like 3 weeks

I bought mine like 3 weeks ago with 33k on it. Bought extended waaranty and now after reading these posts I understand that I have been ripped off. The car getting 32-33 mpg in the city with moderate driving and 39-40 mpg on freeway going with speeds 65-80 mph. Also I was able to get better freeway milage driving aroung 55-65mph getting the max of 45mpg on plain road with no hills elevations. I am dssapointed with purchase overall and not sure what to do at this point.

hi all are they any people

hi all

are they any people having these problems in Australia? Or is this mainly to do with model for U.S or North America?

Yes I live in Melbourne,

Yes I live in Melbourne, Australia, have a 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid which I bought new in Brisbane. The car has been brilliant until last year (moved to MEL last year), but thr air on kills the battery in stop and go traffic. Had software update at Eastern Honda in Doncaster, now the battery and engine stability are all over the place.
    My options: buy / install a new hybrid battery or buy a turbo diesel!...
    I don't know if the Prius has the same issues...

My IMA and engine light just

My IMA and engine light just came on. I'm really upset, I have gotten the mileage,42-45mpg. I will be aware of the issues discussed here. Taking it in tomorrow. I am ready for a class action if it does not get resolved.

today is june, 02, 2012 in

today is june, 02, 2012 in phoenix - we have a 2009 honda civic hybrid which we purchased new and we've experienced all of the performance issues along with the weak/no a/c.

on a few occasions now, after battery work had to be performed due to failure, we've also experienced problems with the power windows not operating. imagine the 115 degree summer heat in arizona (that's about 4 months of straight heat here) with no a/c and your windows won't roll down - all that and a bag of chips on a 450+ payment per mo with a few years to go... this is ridiculous! in a nutshell, this particular honda is a huge disappointment. add me to the list of class action. we are fed up and will not buy another honda.

IMA light on at 36,000

IMA light on at 36,000 miles-- car just purchased 3 months ago honda certified. Car has been back to shop 4 times for window/electrical issues now this . I wish I never bought this car how does one go about a class action suit ???

AZ9yj

AZ9yj