Does anyone know if the rocker panel is a part of the 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid body frame and not just a cosmetic moulding? I'm trying to sell my car and the passenger rocker panel is dented from me clipping a curb while turning right (we all know how low those cars sit to the ground), and the guy looking at it today said the car was now structurally damaged and would probably be totaled.