Hello.

I just purchased a used Civic Hybrid 06 on last Thursday. On the way home from work today, check engine, IMA, Brake (all other lights) came on with a blinking green light next to D. Shortly after that, there is only check engine light on and every other lights were gone. Before I take this car to a dealership, I took this car to Autozone for simple diagnostic. It came back with the code: U0092. The associate who helped me told me he had never seen this code before. He and his boss tried to come up with some explanation related to this code, but no luck...

I have been reading different forum to see if there are any kind of information, but no luck. I love this car, but I am also disappointed because I have not even driven this car for a week yet. I understand this could be IMA problem/ replacement (hope not since my car does not have a warranty of 8/80,000. My car has about 84,000 miles now) Or it could be simple problem...

I feel a little bit lost here. Any information you have will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!