+ Reply to Thread

2006 Prius for sale- CA HOV Sticker!

2006 Toyota Prius
    Carpool Lane Stickers
    100,000 miles bumper-to-bumper extended Toyota warranty
    Package #7
    Excellent Condition

59,000 miles as of January 30, 2010

Pictures available upon request (I cant figure our how to do it yet on this ad)

The car is in clean condition and comes with the California carpool-lane stickers, which allow you to drive in the carpool lanes with just one person in the car. These stickers are no longer available.

This Prius Hybrid battery is under Toyota’s warranty for 10 years or 150,000 miles. This Prius also includes 100,000 mile bumper-to-bumper Toyota Extra Care Warranty. Anything goes wrong, and it’s covered. I have had this car serviced only at Toyota dealers and have a full list of work performed.

This car gets 45 to 48 miles to the gallon. These are real-life numbers. My best was about 52 MPG, but real-life driving on the freeway going 70 to 80 miles an hour, I have always gotten 45 to 48 miles to the gallon—rarely lower. The Prius gets even better mileage in the city and tracks your mileage for you, and graphs it out on a screen.

The exterior color is called White and the interior color is Tan

The “package 7” Prius comes with all of the Prius Options including:

Cloth seats and multi-function steering wheel.
    From the steering wheel you can easily control the radio, air conditioner, navigation, your cell phone, and more. It’s very cool.

Voice-activated DVD GPS navigation system.
    The navigation is simple to use, and looks great. Punch in the multiple-addresses, places, restaurant names, whatever, and the Prius will get you there. You can also input addresses, etc., via your voice while you drive (although this takes more time…it’s easier to type them right into the screen). Ask me a bout a special code that no other Prius has!!

JBL Stereo System with am/fm 6-disc CD-changer (mp3/wma playback capability) with 9 speakers, iPod audio jack, and hands-free phone capability via the included Bluetooth system built into the car.

Power supply connections in front and back for laptops, cameras, or other electronics.

Rear backup camera. A WONDERFUL FEATURE IF YOU HAVE KIDS!

Vehicle stability control.

Airbags everywhere. Driver and front passenger airbags; front seat-mounted side airbags; front and rear side curtain airbags.

Smart key system.
    This car has no “key” with a metal post sticking out. It has a small, square-ish keyfob. You leave the small square “key” fob in your pocket (or purse) walk up to the car--and when you grab the car door--the car unlocks all the doors and lets you in. Then you simply hit the “Start” button and drive away. Your “key” is still in your pocket. Then you get to your destination and park the car, hit the “Stop” button, get out of the car, close the door, push a button on the outside of the door, then the car locks and sets the alarm. You walk away with the “key” still in your pocket (or purse). It never leaves your pocket. This car comes with two separate “key” fobs.

Anti-theft system.

Auto-dimming rearview mirror with homelink.
    Homelink is a feature where you don’t need to leave your garage-door “clicker” in your car anymore. There are buttons on the rear-view mirror, which will open your garage door, instead.

Xeon high-intensity-discharge headlamps, with integrated fog lamps.

Automatic AC.

If you go to Edmunds.com and “Appraise My Car,” with all the miles and most of the options mine has (they do not even list all of them--including the extended warranty or carpool lane stickers), Edmunds places my car at $15000. I am throwing the warranty and stickers!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

you can reach me at

you can reach me at sctrojan90@gmail.com

car is in pasadena, ca

Have you sold this yet?

Have you sold this yet?

I assume you have sold

I assume you have sold it.

Bart

I am interested in the car

I am interested in the car if you have not sold it yet. You can call me at 310-416-2531. Thanks.

Interested in the car, still

Interested in the car, still available? (626)484-8439