+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

I have a 2006 Honda Civic

I have a 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid with 100,000 miles, reading all of your reviews I considered my self very lucky. I just had my IMA replaced totally free of charge, but not without fighting for it first. I had to threat them to file a small claims suit, and after several calls to American Honda they agreed to replace it. I must tell you the car is as brand as new, it is AMAZING. To be honest I believe Honda knows these car are deffectived and are avoiding a large quantity of suits. Good luck to everyone out there : )

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I am interested in finding

I am interested in finding out how to repair my IMA battery. Please respond to alohamoses@gmail.com

i know people who rebuild

i know people who rebuild them and sell rebuild/ refurbished battery packs for 2003 2004 2005 civic hybrid

email me and i can convey the information repairnrebuild@yahoo.com

whats up man im david i

whats up man im david i would like that info

if there someone out there

if there someone out there that can give me the information on how i can fix my battery on my o4 honda civic

what is the MIL code? can

what is the MIL code? can you get the codes for the IMA system? if you can I can tell you what to do, if it is repairable or not. The battery codes for this honda start with 14. It may be 1433 or 1478 or 14xy, but only 4. If you only see 1600, that is a "gateway" code notifying the tech that there are stored codes in the IMA system. Snapon scanner should be able to grab the IMA system codes

I own a 2007 HAH, 71000

I own a 2007 HAH, 71000 miles so far. No trouble with the IMA battery yet, although I've noticed slightly more fluctuation in the last 6 months or so. When the battery does go bad, wondering what my options will be...
    * I bought the car from a dealer here in Southern California, so will I qualify for the 10 year 150k warranty?
    * It seems like I've read that you can run the car with a dead IMA battery and live with the drop in MPG. Can I just remove the dead IMA battery and lose the "dead weight"?
    * I've been reading about the places that repair or replace with a refurbished IMA battery - how about an improved IMA battery? These things are NiMH, NiCAD, right? How about a Lithium Ion version? How about something even better?

Looking forward to any thoughtful replies

I own a 2007 HAH, 71000

I own a 2007 HAH, 71000 miles so far. No trouble with the IMA battery yet, although I've noticed slightly more fluctuation in the last 6 months or so. When the battery does go bad, wondering what my options will be...
    * I bought the car from a dealer here in Southern California, so will I qualify for the 10 year 150k warranty?
    * It seems like I've read that you can run the car with a dead IMA battery and live with the drop in MPG. Can I just remove the dead IMA battery and lose the "dead weight"?
    * I've been reading about the places that repair or replace with a refurbished IMA battery - how about an improved IMA battery? These things are NiMH, NiCAD, right? How about a Lithium Ion version? How about something even better?

Looking forward to any thoughtful replies

Tell me more. I am about to

Tell me more. I am about to replace my current IMA battery with a used one. I may need to repair this as a back-up.

I have a 2007 Honda accord

I have a 2007 Honda accord Hybrid and my IMA light just went on at 85,000 miles. I can trade it for a 2006 gas accord with only 20K miles on it OR pay the $3200 to get a new IMA battery. What should I do??