+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

2005 Honda Civic Hybrid 90K

2005 Honda Civic Hybrid 90K just found out that the IMS battery is bad. Luckily under warranty. They also said the transmission mount is cracked ($395) and the auto-transmission is chrirping a little and needs a ($195) fluid change . Does this sound practical ? or sketchy ?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

so as I read all this i

so as I read all this i understood that all HCH 's are on warrenty for an ima battery for 10yrs/150.000 in california. no matter of what year or PZEV or any other s IS IT STILL COVERED BY THAT IMA BATTERY OF 10 YRS/150.000 . please HELP . thanks

My2005 HAH at 91K IMA

My2005 HAH at 91K IMA light came on and I went to delar and he told that it is out of warrenty,the new IMA battery cost would be $2700. So please help me the warrenty period of Honda accord Hybrid, and cheap IMA battery

Replaced OEM hybrid battery

Replaced OEM hybrid battery in my 2003 Civic in February 2011. I drive the car pretty hard...since then have about 44K on replacement battery.

This week CEL and IMA indicator came on. Took to local dealer in Asheville NC today, was told needed to replace battery. I know I've slept since then, but when they replaced it 20 months ago they didn't mention "refurbished" or 36K warranty.

Doing a quick calculation using price of gasoline and price of replacement batteries every 40K miles or so, it looks like the cost of operation is equivalent to about 22 MPG. Your mileage may vary lol.

That said, dealer is talking to Honda to see how they can help. We'll see how it comes out.

Hi, I saw that you have an

Hi, I saw that you have an alternative to the $3500 to replace an IMA battery for a 2006 Honda Accord? Ours just went out & we are considering a trade-in. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Dear Sir, Please note that

Dear Sir,

Please note that the above car was imported to Colombo, Sri Lanka from the UK. The car was serviced in the UK by Yeomans Honda as per the records received. Once the car was brought here, it was serviced by the local dealer of Honda, Stafford Motors, Colombo.
    Currently my mileage reads as 27460 km and about a month ago, I replaced the 12V battery.
    Now perhaps when the car is driven and SOC reaches 2 bars, IMA light comes on. The moment the vehicle is stopped and restarted the light goes off.
    It has the fuel economy as usual and IMA battery charges and discharges normally.
    The vehicle was taken to the dealer and it was tested. Stafford/Colombo recommends for replacement of IMA battery.
    I am so surprised as just 2 years old vehicle with 27460km needs a replacement of IMA battery.
    However I am yet using the car with no issue and the light does not appear always.
    Could you please advise with your comments.
    Also please advise whether IMA warranty is covered internationally.
    Your comments would be greatly appreciated as now many vehicles are imported to Colombo from the UK.

Thanks & Best Regards………..