+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

I hqve a 03 civic hyb. How

I hqve a 03 civic hyb. How much for a new ima battery and a re-manufactorednone

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I have a 2004 honda hybrid

I have a 2004 honda hybrid needs a IMA battery can you help?

how much do you charge

how much do you charge

Hello i was reading that you

Hello i was reading that you can change the ima battery for a reasonable price and wanted to know how much it was plz let me know as soon as you can. Thanks.

I live in So. California and

I live in So. California and have a 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid with 97,000 miles. The IMA battery failed last Sunday night. I took the car to the local dealer and the IMA battery pack was replaced under warranty with no hassle or problems for absolutely free. The warranty on the IMA battery is 10 years or 150,000 miles, whichever comes first.

Major symptom prior to the IMA battery failure was sluggish performance, especially from a stop. With the new IMA battery the car performs very much like new.

Richard, I will be needing

Richard, I will be needing to replace or repair the battery in my 03 civic soon. Interested in how to do it at a reasonable cost . Thanks

Please contact me with info.

Please contact me with info.

Just got the news last night

Just got the news last night from the dealer that my 07 Accord Hybrid needs to have the battery replaced they want 3500 to do it what are my options? thanks.

NO. My IMA battery is 2005

NO. My IMA battery is 2005 Hybrid civic is dying now. Its got 104K miles. Warranty is for only 80 K. I am not sure what to do. 4200 parts and labor for new IMA at Dealer is hard to justify for a car that has over 100k miles. I feel like my intents to go green have not been self beneficial, or possibly even world beneficial. I paid too much to start, having bought the car certified used in 2006 for almost $20,000 at 12,000 miles, with a verbal enticement of a $3000 tax credit that turned out only available to original car owners. And mileage has never been much different than ordinary civics. (I average 37-40 miles a gallon). And the potential resale (given the IMA light being on) is negligible.

I was part of the class settlement, but doubt I can wait for any vouchers etc toward a new car.

I am upset and very dissappointed in Honda, in the Technology.

I would be willing to accept the loss of the hybrid battery assitance if the car would continue to run okay on gas now. Why won't it. The dealer says when the IMA goes, it will effect the other battery to and my car may not start. ??????

I have a 2004 HCH with

I have a 2004 HCH with 102,000 miles and just told I need to replace my IMA battery as its failing for a price tag of $3,000.

I live and purchased it in Colorado. Does anyone know if CO is like CA and can maybe get the warranty extended til 10/150,000m?

Any info on Hybrids in CO would be appreciated!
    Suzy