+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

"Civic Hybrids are covered

"Civic Hybrids are covered by 8/80,000 warranties except in CARB states which have 10/150,000."

I bought mine in Pennsylvania (non-carb) but now live in Oregon (carb). So am I covered for 8/80 or 10/150? Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

sale a HCH 2003 but has the

sale a HCH 2003 but has the srs light on and 127 miles. recommending i can buy or not?

I drive an honda accord

I drive an honda accord hybrid 2005, it displayed d IMA battery n service engine indicator..... My mechanic says d hybrid battery is bad n shld b replaced... Wot can I do or is it possible dat d battery can fixed? Help!!!

I am trying to have an IMA

I am trying to have an IMA battery repaired.

I bought my used honda civic

I bought my used honda civic 2005, OCTOBER 2011. it broke down April 2012. in less than a year the IMA battery light came off. I took it to HONDA they gave me an estimate price of 2,500 $ to repair. there is 110 milage on it. Honda refused to repair it under warranty claiming that it passes 8/8,000.

I left it for one week without moving it, I came back to it after one week to find it not running. it wont start what soever.

Do you think it is the small battery in it that needs to be charged or replaced to have it running again ?

Do you think it worth it to replace the IMA battery with a new one ??? if yes, where can I buy the cheapest IMA battery ?

I am lost, and I do not know what to do with it.

I was thinking of making a

I was thinking of making a pack with 12 - 12volt 7AH sla's in series.
    ...or seeing if I can use Maxwell D size ultracaps... but is the battery actuall 144Volt or158...?

I have an '04 Civic hybrid I

I have an '04 Civic hybrid I bought used in October, 07 with 88,000 miles on it. In July, 2012 it has 179,000 miles on it.
    Over three years ago, summer, 2009, the IMA and check engine lights came on. I took it to the Eau Claire, WI dealership and they told me the hybrid battery needed replaced, at $3,500. They denied there were any Honda recalls on the hybrid battery. I asked them what would happen if I didn't replace it, they said the car would drive, the mpg would drop and then the car would stop. So, being adventuresome and cheap, I decided to take my chances.
    I'm still driving on that degrading battery. It charges and discharges very quickly, according to the gauge. And it is loggy going up hills or accelerating. But I'm getting 44 mpg on road trips where I average 70 mph. I've had the hybrid battery checked two more times, and yes, it is degrading. But it is still running.

Hello Tell me more about how

Hello

Tell me more about how to repair these batteries.

Kim
    Springfield, Missouri

Hello Tell me more about how

Hello

Tell me more about how to repair these batteries.

Kim
    Springfield, Missouri

Our company offers both

Our company offers both re-manufactured and new "Advanced" IMA batteries for 03-05 civic and 00-06 Insight