+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Iris, did you replace the DL

Iris, did you replace the DL 2032 coin cell battery in the key fob? Did that help? Thanks, S.Roy, San Diego.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I HAVE 2007 ALTIMA. IT HAS

I HAVE 2007 ALTIMA. IT HAS GONE INTO SOME VEHICLE IMMOBILIZER AND WILL NOT CRANK. VEHICLE IS LOCKED!!! HELP ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK IT?

I HAVE A 2007 NISSAN ALTIMA

I HAVE A 2007 NISSAN ALTIMA AND IT IS LOCKED, SEEMS TO BE ARMED WITH VEHICLE IMMOBILIZER. DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK? NOTHING WORKS!

I have the same problem

I have the same problem today. What where you able to do to resolve the problem?

May be your relative opened

May be your relative opened the car while you were a bit close to the car, in other words as i was close to the care but not that close my Brother opened it with my knowledge as i wanted to test it but i can really recognize the thief.(he he) because you are almost near the car. i guess the system runs for a short distance and then intelligent system blocks access to the driving system.

2 - For LEXUS the car always

2 - For LEXUS the car always unlocks when you come very near it. Is this what is happening?

nissan altima can be dived

nissan altima can be dived w/o the key the only thing is when you turn it off will not turn on w/o the key but some new models have a secure thing that when the key isnt in the car still on but as far as the key is away from the car start biping so u know that the key is no there and the bip is more frequently and at some point it will stop but nothing looks in parking or anything like that

I have same problem any

I have same problem any sugestions. the car will not start security light on flashing . the push button stays in lock. Could it be key fob battery weak . though the doors do lock and unlock.

Please help my nissan altima

Please help my nissan altima hybrid wont turn on.
    I have power but car just wont start.

I bought a used 2007 Nissan

I bought a used 2007 Nissan Murano, I was given one single key, when I open the driver side front door and hold the key for a few seconds the front windows rool down and the engine starts. Are these standard features of the 2007 Nissan Murano. Thanks in advance for your reply.