+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 LastLast

I have read this post and I

I have read this post and I would suggest you write your next articles referring to this
    article. I wish to read even more about it!

Gracias

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I'm impressed, I have to

I'm impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The problem is an issue that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I stumbled across this in my hunt for something regarding
    this.

Having read this I believed

Having read this I believed it was rather informative.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this together
    ! gracias

Good article! We are linking

Good article! We are linking to this great article on
    our site. Keep up the great writing.

Wow this web-site is just

Wow this web-site is just just one of the most astounding I ve viewed on the web recently!
    its complete of informations and really has a thing exceptional that any other web
    site has! To the blogging site owner : thank you and I will appear back again day-to-day!

Honda original battery is

Honda original battery is very expensive, but if you could buy batteries from China, price would be much lower.

can you please provide more

can you please provide more information. I have 92,000 miles on my 08 Hybrid civic and the IMA and engine light come on intermittently. I took it in yesterday and they said they did some type of update and if the light comes on again I will need to replace battery at a cost of $3000

I think this is one of the

I think this is one of the so much important information
    for me. And i am glad studying your article. But wanna statement on some basic things, The
    website style is perfect, the articles is truly great : D.
    Good job, cheers

2008 HCH - Live in Phoenix -

2008 HCH - Live in Phoenix - If your reading this far then you know what the problem is...... Very unhappy HCH owner. And neighbor has same car with only 11.000 miles (2008) and was told didn't drive it enough and heat of Phoenix. Hopefully Honda will be forced to replace and/or reimburse those of us who are paying 1500+ to fix - which is AFTER the "Goodwill" gesture by Honda.

Me and my wife are looking

Me and my wife are looking at used cars and have narrowed the search down to 2: a 2005 Ford Taurus w/96000 miles and a 2007 Civic Hybrid w/88000 miles. One of our big questions was how much maintenance the Civic's batter requires and after reading the shear volume of posts on the forum I think we're gonna go with the Taurus:-) Thanks you guys!