+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 ... LastLast

There is news for all of

There is news for all of you--There IS a class action filed, and admitted by honda --We have a copy of it. And I have a 2003 hybrid--Battery toast--Looking at $2,500 for an 8 year old car.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Same problem here after

Same problem here after 25.000 km. Went to the dealer, they made an software update which changes the cars behavior a lot. However, after a day the problem came back. Went back, they made some more magic, and the problem came back. It's a lease and luckily I have to return it next week. Now it'll be the banks problem! On a serious note, it seems Honda has a real issue here...

I have a Honda CR-Z Hybrid,

I have a Honda CR-Z Hybrid, in South Florida, same issue.

My 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid

My 2006 Honda Civic Hybrid just hit 100k miles and the IMA light came on. the dealer wants $2,700 to replace the batteries. I asked for a breakdown in pricing and labor. The labor is $180 dollars. So less then 2 hrs to replace the old with a new one. I've been a honda driver my whole life and I've never been so disappointed in a Honda warranty. Their warranty has always been great, but this is and will be a big straw if I don't get some resolution.

has anyone found batteries that they could buy? Has anyone put some in? I saw the recommendation for checking each strip, but how do you go about getting a new battery strip?

My 2009 Civic hybrid (in CA)

My 2009 Civic hybrid (in CA) has 36,000 miles. I've had it to the dealer 3 or 4 times for the IMA and check engine light. Last time, expecting more software changes and excuses, they surprised me and replaced the battery. In CA, the battery warranty is 150,000 miles. I wonder if the CA Air Resources Board has gotten after them...

Glen, Could you somehow send

Glen,

Could you somehow send the info on the class action?

I have a 2009 so my advise

I have a 2009 so my advise is to Bring it back over and over till it gets fixed, they will lie to you until the warrantee runs out then tell you you have to pay. these hybrid cars are lemons , i had to start a scene in the dealership for them to fix the battery, i also had both windows fixed after the recall they made me pay for one because my warrantee ran out.The drivers side top seat near the headrest on the right side leather is pealing off and it has no body contact , and when i brought it to a leather repair dealer they told me that the leather that was used was to thin, and Honda did nothing. I have a lot of miles so i am so stuck this a high payment for a junk car.

ISSUES 2009 Honda Hybrid IMA

ISSUES 2009 Honda Hybrid

IMA battery, Mileage, Navi, Front seat Windows, drivers seat Leather, and Tire pressure issues

I have a 2009 Honda Hybrid, I have complained about the IMA light was told just to wait it out and then they lied until the warrantee runs out then tell you you have to pay, so i was so upset that i started a scene in the dealership for them to fix the battery, and they did. These honda hybrid cars are lemons , the mileage does not add up the over inflated price i am stuck with.
    i also had one window break while still under warrantee and made me pay for the other one because my warrantee ran out, they had the gull to play lets make a deal on the charge after they told me it was a recall.

The leather on the drivers right side top of the seat near the headrest is pealing off and it has no body contact , after no help from Honda and the standard due to millage the WARRANTY is out, I brought it to a car leather repair dealer they told me that the leather Thermo-seal that was used was too thin .

Also from the beginning i have complained about the Navi working on and off and no help from honda, it is a replay just like the 2003 honda accord w/navi I own that had the same problem different models, but they also did not help and i was not able to find a replacement till recently. I have a lot of miles so i am so stuck this with a high payment for a junk car.

I have a 2005 Honda Civic

I have a 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid and now out of warranty and was told today I need to replace Hybrid Module battery because it has deterioriated, cost $3000.00. I can't fix it. For those of you that are out there with the same problem, if you did not fix it, what happened? can you still drive the HOnda?

Just read your comment and I

Just read your comment and I am having the same proble. I have a 2003 HCH and my IMA battery is shut down this just happened. Since I know nothing about all this works and I dont have the cash to buy a new battery I was thinking of either junking it or selling it. Ot does run but I am afraid I will get stuck somewhere and I dont want that. How long can I drive this and what dammage will I be doing to the engin or electircal system