+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Civic Hybrid Battery IMA Problems

I have a 2007 HCH with 34,000 miles that has become unpredicable, unreliable and unsafe - and Honda knows about the problem but chooses not to fix it. The battery, especially after being in the heat, suddenly drops to no or one bar and the battery stops providing any assistance and won't charge properly either.

I can only guess it would cost too much to replace the battery and they have made a business decision not to fix my car. My car is driven in Florida, and as other posts here note, the batteries seem to be damaged by our summertime heat (I note the new Prius has a little solar panel that drives a small fan to keep the cabin (and battery pack?) cooler than the 100+ a car quickly heats to when parked in the Florida sun).

My local Honda Service Manager has told me this is a known problem and Honda doesn't know how to fix. He went on to say how frustrated he is because he has already lost three customers due to the problem. He also told me that he is not allowed to order me a new battery, even if he wanted to, without American Honda approval. He suggested there was nothing else he could do and I should contract American Honda Customer Service, which I did. They did not call me back for over a week and when they did, they asked for a couple of days more since they needed to talk to the dealer. Customer Service?

Does anyone know of a fix?

Has anyone who's had this problem had is satisfactorly dealt with by American Honda?

Does anyone know of a good class action lawyer.

DON'T BUY HONDA CIVIC HYBRID - BATTERIES ARE SERIOUSLY FLAWED AND WILL LEAVE YOU FINANCIALLY "SCREWED" SINCE YOU CAN'T SELL THE POORLY RUNNING CAR AND YOU CAN'T DRIVE IT EITHER.

Im getting 10l/100km on my Hybrid ? i reset the meter and got this reading for the 150km ... this is 10km/L about half the advertised efficiency.. temperature is -10 celcius mostly and never crossing 1500 RPM no matter what... im just baffled. 154KM and brought it second hand

скачать хорро

Everything is clear , you make me troll. notably I really poeril , what do you think that there is Aoi Bungaku Series Etty . On Symbian 3 will go? this topic . видео фильмы скачать на телефон tell me why I krakozyabyvnutri bend ? can nameknёte how to win (what a cunning encoding ? ) .

книги комаровского скачать бесплатно

People , tell me what is the problem ? In general sim (FSX) became podtormazhivat.stal jerk FPS produces fine, but twitches ( not much) every second , and the sound also goes in spurts . What is the problem . скачать готовый сервер gracia final тихий ужас: убогий пластилин, как всегда ни малейшего представления о человеческом тели и человеческих движениях, новый дриблинг просто ужасен, такое чувство что болванок посадили на коньки и пнули на лёд, скользят и катаются, никакого подобия движений человека, динамическое первое касание шлак, проскальзывает иногда, очень редко, ошбки в передаче на мировом уровне вообще нет, пинаю во все стороны с сумашедшей скоростью, всё точно в ногу, скорость - отдельный разговор, просто ужасно, реактивные торпеды реактивно летают и реактивно пинают снаряд, графика ещё больше похожа на мультик, ИИ всё так же туп, любой гонопупинск будет кактать мяч как 3 барселоны, ни малейшего представления о футбольном геймлпее у канадцев так и не появилось, сплошной фристайл, всё как всегда, аркада расчитаная на школьников 6-11 классов, которые не хоят заморачиваться над игрой в футбол, хотя даже и понятия о ней не имеют, а тупо минают шарик на скорость фристайля во все стороны, всю демку можно описать одним словом - МУСО*. Те 3 лимона что он собрал на кистартер хоть и выглядят аппетитно но это ничтожно мало на самом деле для такого роекта.

дождь дождь с&

About the sticky threads I\'ve unsubscribed . The most optimal variant.Chto you mean poslivat ? That would be a dump , especially most of the messages assumes no useful information for the public distribution of MFS.Po I have said . For example, look at my hand. I licked it within 3 days . Very nice when there is nothing to complain about .And many simply hand for rating lined . Moreover, I think there are some distribution is not as high quality (in terms of not distributed , but in terms of the developer) .There is another moment. I \'m his hand . That is, read what they write . Read comments / additions . Thanks to them, I\'m a little dooformil topic . Many well designed the theme , will distribute and immediately forget about it.About any support ( technical ) already no question . HERE. YAY. YOU hear me. Until October 13, 2008, where there is a beautifully designed - is removed. Just there enough garbage , filter difficult, and more than half of the filtered among poor ofrmlenii . Therefore , in my opinion , be removed prior to this date.And then , if something good has been removed , make sure someone spit again, but will issue dostoyno.Po about support their hands , then I no decision yet I can not think . скачать волк и теленок бесплатно zhl without Happy End ( . Poluchaetsya so fictional crisis krzisa from this no one really has to distinguish can not - it is certainly not fair on the part of those who are engaged in illegal businesses such dark .

скачать видеоконтроллер vga совместимый xp
    грязная любовь скачать

andrewniko, and where are you from ? There is no desire to settle down in the WG . romance is not necessary. not yublyu it. but unseen flower touched . пошел вон скачать In Ukrainian literature (to me our writers because of this , too, do not like ) : \" Crave our share . Pani , moskali . \" Well, all in the same vein . Not all , but most recognized as lchshie . I do not care it chitat.Iz Russian Strugattskih love , for example. And not only . But in general I do not like . Especially the \" Classics \" . You\'re out of the game then went out, and certainly nothing else unlocked.

скачать майнк

Several resemble vzapravdashny (although more and parody ) horror : Mononoke , Little zoomagazinchik uzhos , Noble demon Enma , some episodes hellish girls . Looks like vzapravdashny (not onyamushnoe ) Fantasy : Bastard , Berserk and sudden Martial librarians / book Bantory . Well, what for it here?Or sisters are not native ( Kiss sstёr - all completely non-native , girls from other families ), or anything like that there is no close (like a penguin drum) . Ischo Recommend \" Corporation \" first love \" ,\" there is a short episode where Brother and sister to his new passion jealous. про сидорова вову скачать торрент Including not only logic, but also prchital all your posts .

скачать майнкрафт динозавры

but out of your necks and rushing fantasy. игры зомби против растений 1 Thus , the fourth pass ending. If the hands of F, then do not blame the origin and EA.

скачать онлай

A reliable information must be written somewhere - on the disk in the standard and . But easier to remember : video - 1920x1080 , sound - AC3 . скачать видео макс 100500 Press the button on the remote control , it just do not look possible .

скачать санандрес паркур
    правила учета тепловой энергии скачать

Valash , thank you very much, I understand that, but there is no built-in analog Simfobii ART ( for short articulations ) A full script ( arpedzhiratora ), which would vydyval anything ohozhee on ART from LAssa in short articulations simfobii , I have not found ( ( therefore, trying to bridge the LASS with Simfobiey . I would be very grateful. injustice gods among us android читы скачать Here is an overview of the positive inputs like 3D effect with the polarization is not out on the frequency - hence the source itself was not the best quality . And I can not for any break and buy up to 5 September to eomu forward to crack !

скачать прогр

Advise please something new and not slishom baby anime, where about 14 year old boy is not afraid of nothing , and all is calm wins the right and left, here is an anime nado.Anime not like : The first step - (sport and train ) , the strongest in history disciple Kenichi , where Claumore.Dalshe really seen the weak force and the parties epic anime such as : the invasion of the Titans , D.Gray Man , etc. Shepherdalex Duc is the light of all preferii , table, chair , monitor, speakers , etc.). радужная паутина скачать бесплатно I congratulate you on the shower . Just did not think you were trying to run through the left browsers earlier. By the way, in IE may have problems if you install the line search engines (Google, yandex, etc.). They assume the function of a firewall in part , as manufacturers do not warn explicitly.A port forwarding - this refers to the routing in the routers is such a thing : incoming requests on port XXX being transferred to a specific IP with port YYY, but there is still DMZ ( demilitarized zone ) , when all is clearly not port forwarding go to one IP. Randomly port attaches java, in chastnoti that makes resort to this .And I , as a human worker , going to a well-deserved rest, even threw a pity that drink . And the \" bourgeois\" probably the opposite - a day of mourning ? Just kidding, just kidding . I am glad that you are in a good mood .

английский spotlight 2 класс скачать

Did you know? That the development of WoT was quite a relno idea - at the entrance of the tank into the forest we could watch the deer running out there . But the developers do not even suspect that in fact and will occur.I now looked DOC on the link you gave me, I have the document printed , but not as it should be , I just do it in the wrong editor okryvat , only pisanina.A here now opened in WORD- e, so there with skrinami.Teper will razberayus easier . акунин темный город скачать And if an evil genius pererogrammiruet them . And Africa and South America are not interested in our audience . You\'ve seen a lot of stories about the situation in Venezuela since February this year ? And there is actually no worse zavarushka Kiev . And, too, people are dying . But South America or Africa is too far away from Central Europe / Eastern Europe.No to any of them to do the usual inhabitant , respectively, and particularly in the media to pay attention to them is not necessary. Media is a business . Ratings , advertising, views . One nformation important , others not. Pes 12 + (also rework the gameplay a bit Seizing graphics ) = Pes 13 .

I am yet another victim after just 29000 miles, it started when the car did not start and I had to change the regular battery, soon after the IMA light came on after every 40 km and it goes off when you stop the engine and comes on again after about 40km, I took it to honda and they said the IMA came on because I had removed the regular battery without a back up 5volt battery connection which i was clueless about, now they say the IMA is not charging at its regular 60 or 70% instead the charge is only 4% though the auto stop is effective. Can someone please help me out as i cannot afford to buy a new battery. I will be very thankful if any one who has got out from a similar experience or someone with a mechanical background to help me as the guys at Honda care a dam about the problem although they say their motto is to make the customer happy???