+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Camry Hybrid

Toyota made the best selling

Toyota made the best selling Camry better than any other midsize car. it has excellent fuel economy refined performance and high quality interior.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Toyota made the best selling

Toyota made the best selling Camry better than any other midsize car. it has excellent fuel economy,refined performance and high quality interior.

I am considering buying a

I am considering buying a 2007 Camry Hybrid. It has had one owner with 27K. Or a 2008 with 26K. I notice that there is a difference in the MPG between the 2 years. The '02 shows 40/38 and the '08 shows 33/34. Does anyone know if this is accurate? Is there anything in particular that I should look for in these pre-owned hybrids?

Thanks!!

Between the 2007 and 2008

Between the 2007 and 2008 model years, the federal government changed the way they calculate MPG estimates. This is the cause of the difference. It affected all cars, not just hybrids, but the changes are really noticeable in hybrid MPG estimates.

If you look at http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/calcu...Camry%20Hybrid, you'll see the difference reflected there.

Hope this helps. I've been driving a 2008 TCH for the past 4 years have for the most part liked it a lot. The only real complaints I have are that the trunk is a little too small and that the car doesn't handle well in snowy weather. Its traction control is very touchy and doesn't do well in snow, especially anything deeper than a couple of inches. Most winters this hasn't been too big of a deal, but we got a lot of snow last winter and it affected me on a number of occasions.

I just wanted to know if

I just wanted to know if anybody knows how far I can go with the gas light on with my 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid?

hi ,i am a new user, welcome

hi ,i am a new user, welcome to my website senukexvip

My 2007 Camry Hybrid has

My 2007 Camry Hybrid has been awesome. Approaching 150K without any problems and regularly getting 38-41 mpg in my daily commute.

Lately though, I've had some sluggish/unreliable action from the electric door locks when trying to get into the car in the morning. Sometimes one side or the other will not unlock, and the car will beep an extended number of times.

Could this be a sign that I need to replace the low voltage 12v battery? I assume that's the one that activates the locks before the car has been started. I've not had any problems actually starting the car -- just issues witht he electric door locks and it's not consistently one lock. It seems to be randomly occuring on driver and passenger sides.

I saw a post detailing how to check the voltage on a Prius, but I have a Camry and it's the lower end model with the radio and not the fancy LCD display panel. Is there any way to check the 12V battery to be sure?

Thanks!

I own a 2010 tch. I am very

I own a 2010 tch. I am very glad I got this car. It is related to the lexus and is very stealthy in just how luxurious and hi tech it really is,I.e. the electronic steering handles flawlessly, the ride is superior, and comes with many cool features.
    Now lets cut to the chase on the battery pack. Now the tch is in its sixth year where are all those stories of people.Crying about having to change their battery. Non existing.

I own a 2008 Camry Hybrid

I own a 2008 Camry Hybrid with 90,000 miles on the clock. You would have to pry my dead hands off this car to get me to try a different car. Other than tires and normal maintenance, I haven't spent a dime on the car. Originally, my salesman said I might get 250,000 miles out of the battery pack and probably 125,000 miles before I would have to do brakes. It is downright scary how good this car is and the only time I average less than 38 mpg. is when the fuel switch goes in to add 10% ethanol. Never been back to the dealer for anything. Anybody who contemplates buying a Camry Hybrid has to take into account the fact that you don't have to do brakes, no transmission fluid replacements, decent ride, no noises, and fabulous fuel economy. Research Consumer Reports some years ago when they compared hybrids and the Camry returns $$ the fastest of all the cars on the initial investment over the gas powered equivalent.

I bought 2009 Camry hybrid

I bought 2009 Camry hybrid and use it as a taxi. It has never had a problem until it gets to 2,500,00 miles then the water pump break and the next day I bought a water pump it was $47.00 and now my taxi is 3,040,28 is having a second problem which is heat and a/c failed. Anyone with any ideas? I would like to learn from you. Thank you.