+ Reply to Thread

Toyota Camry hybrid much cheaper than Honda Accord Hybrid

Toyota has taken a novel approach to take on their rivals Honda in the hybrid saloon market. They have priced the newly launched Toyota Camry Hybrid around $5,000 cheaper than rival Honda Motor’s Accord model.

However, the two cars are not exactly comparable as they come with different engine sizes and standard features. Interestingly, the regular gasoline only versions are huge rivals in their segment.

Both Toyota and Honda are two of the leading developers of the hybrid technologies, which are aimed to reducing automotive pollution and dependence on oil for the future automobiles. They are also working on reducing the premium consumers pay on buying a hybrid over regular models to attract more customers.

Toyota has taken a novel approach to take on their rivals Honda in the hybrid saloon market. They have priced the newly launched Toyota Camry Hybrid around $5,000 cheaper than rival Honda Motor’s Accord model.

However, the two cars are not exactly comparable as they come with different engine sizes and standard features. Interestingly, the regular gasoline only versions are huge rivals in their segment.

Both Toyota and Honda are two of the leading developers of the hybrid technologies, which are aimed to reducing automotive pollution and dependence on oil for the future automobiles. They are also working on reducing the premium consumers pay on buying a hybrid over regular models to attract more customers.

----------------------
    godgift
    ------------------------
    Anybody know where the World of Warcraft European servers are located? Someone said they are all in Britain but I am not sure. Would they have some in Germany, some in Finland etc?

I am trying to do a business plan for my own massive multiplayer game and was wonder how they spread out the resources.

WoW Europe Gold-WoW Europe Gold

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I don't understand ... this

I don't understand ... this article has a recent date but the Accord Hybrid has been out of production for like 2 years now.

Is that true really i liked

Is that true really i liked the Toyota Camry a lot since i saw that movie Transformers and it was the lead actor's car the Bumble Bee.