+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

09 Civic Hybrid, How much are people paying for them now?

I know the economy is plunging right now, and I know the auto industry is losing a lot of money so I was just wondering if anyone has bought a new 09 Civic Hybrid? if so how much did they pay for it???

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

We just bought a new 09

We just bought a new 09 Honda Civic with leather and navigation. Paid $22,500 before tax & license.

nice! 2,000 under msrp and

nice! 2,000 under msrp and with leather and nav, sounds like a good deal! any idea what a 09' hybrid would cost without leather and nav? also what state & dealership did you buy it from?

Just bought a 2009 touring

Just bought a 2009 touring prius with package 6 (loaded in every way) for 28K out the door 25K before taxes (5.5k under MSRP). It will be interesting to see what kind of mileage I get compared to my 2007 Honda Civic Hybrid. Just did the 42PSI trick and will put 5w30 sythetic in at the first oil change.

As for pricing I was not getting any deep discounts for a leather Civic at my Honda dealer, so I got my first Prius.

NICE! quick question what

NICE! quick question what kind of mileage are you getting in your civic hybrid? you're tires are at 42psi? also i've heard of people putting up their psi really high so that their mileage increases, whats the max psi you can put it up to, (till it gets dangers/unsafe)

I have seen 2009 Civic

I have seen 2009 Civic Hybrids brand new for $18990 on ebay offered by Honda dealers.(The latest one I saw was from Lousiana)

If there are some dealers

If there are some dealers located near New York state that would be great for that price I would buy one ASAP! anyone know any dealers like that ?

Just picked up my 09 civic

Just picked up my 09 civic hybrid with leather (no navi) for $21,500. Still on the first tank, so no report on early mileage yet.

Civic Hybrid w/ leather,

Civic Hybrid w/ leather, $21,174 w/ destination, before state taxes and license.

Seemed like a deal!

I paid 19,900 for a base

I paid 19,900 for a base 2009 HCH before taxes and reg. I live in Arizona.