+ Reply to Thread

07 Prius suddenly drops in gas mileage?

I purchased my 07 Prius a year ago with 60k miles on it. I do a lot of driving and when i first purchased it i would have the cruise control set at 80 and i would constantly get 55-60 mpg. 6 months ago it dropped to an average of 41mpg so i replaced the spark plugs with the same plugs that were in it and replaced the air filter. This did not help at all. I have 93k miles on the car now and my last to tanks have only averaged 31-35mpg does anyone know what has caused this and how to fix it? My driving habits have not changed the tires are inflated at the specs on the door and I always have the AC on high but even with the ac off it doesn't make a big difference. Thanks in advance.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

6 months ago it dropped to

6 months ago it dropped to an average of 41mpg so i replaced the spark plugs with the same plugs that were in it and replaced the air filter. Green News

To write a such kind of

To write a such kind of article is really awesome,I daily read your blogs and give my comments for that here this article is too great and so intresting.
    used cars for sale by owner

the petro-hydraulic system

the petro-hydraulic system has faster and more efficient charge/discharge cycling and is cheaper than petro-electric hybrids, the accumulator size dictates total energy storage capacity and may require more space than a battery set.
    Milwaukee Moving Company

I have a 2007 Prius with

I have a 2007 Prius with just over 50,000 miles on it, maintained by the dealer every 5000 miles. I have gotten 52-53 mpg until just recently when it has dropped to 45 mpg. I intend taking it to the dealer and see if he knows something that I do not.