+ Reply to Thread

Number of Electric Cars

Does anyone know the exact figures of the number of electric cars currently being produced for the consumer marketplace? Has it increased significantly from prior years?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

That's easy, there are

That's easy, there are essentially zero electric cars being produced today.
    Tesla Motors is up to about 10 per week but those are very expensive.
    There are a few conversion companies that are converting ICE cars but I question whether that counts as production and I don't know of any of them that are converting more than 3 per month.
    There are electric golf carts (NEVs) in production but I don't count them as cars.

The number of questions

The number of questions which are being sold had indeed soared higher than the previous year.Now more and more people are interested in buying hybrid cars.

Low pollution, high mileage,

Low pollution, high mileage, money saver vehicle are always hot cake demand in public. Electric car is one of them. Current generation prefer electric cars because it is low cost, fuel saver and eco friendly green cars with affordable price and also they can enjoy luxurious ride in it. Electric Cars are plug-in battery powered vehicle which is easy to use and there is no need to worry about fuel. Electric vehicles reduce pollution and save ozone layer, which is the big headache for current environment situation.

John Pollard

Current generation prefer

Current generation prefer electric cars because it is low cost, fuel saver and eco friendly green cars with affordable price and also they.Tech Follow