+ Reply to Thread

Advantages?Disadvantages?

I'm thinking of purchasing a hybrid but I cannot decide.What are the advantages of a hybrid car?What about Disadvantages?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Advantages: Some increase in

Advantages: Some increase in mileage depending on model. Some get better than others, and some Hybrids are for purely PC reasons like the big SUV's that shout out they're hybrids (but not for increased mileage, for more horsepower). But, on the average you'll get 10%-25% increase in mileage.

Disadvantages: Hybrids add $3000 TO $4000 to the cost of a car. In most cases, it takes 5-8 years to break even on saving gas vs. cost of hybrid car. Due to high gas prices, there's a waiting line to buy one.

Solution: Go for Hybrid Water Car technology instead. They're easy to build, or easy to install if you buy a kit. They cost $150 or so total to build from scratch, or $700-$1000 for a well built kit. Like an electric hybrid, they save gas and increases of 30%-50% are becoming more and more common.

Your payback is just a few months instead of many years and you can put them in just about any car or truck you want. They also clean up a cars emissions by over 50% (something an electric hybrid can't say) and clean up the sludge from inside your engine.

Only disadvantage: You have to maintain them. They need to have the water changed and cleaned out routinely, (just like oil changes) about every three months. You drain them, flush them out with fresh water and refill with clean distilled water and electrolyte. Other than that they're maintenance free.

Small price to pay for the tremendous savings and environmental impact in my opinion.

We have an instruction manual that teaches every detail on the Hydrogen Generator you can build yourself or if you just want a kit, we have those now as well because of soaring demand.

Go for the water hybrid- you'll be glad you did.

Bob
    Hybrid Water Car-Run Your Car On Water

Hybrid car holds a lot of

Hybrid car holds a lot of advantage over the conventional ones.They will be more economical in the near future when the rising prices of oil soars again.Further they are very much environmental friendly than the conventional ones.

Disadvantage is the power

Disadvantage is the power :/
    car hire Valencia airport

i love you please reply

i love you please reply

que ondas mi rasa

que ondas mi rasa

que ondas mi rasa

que ondas mi rasa