+ Reply to Thread

[Help] I Need Input On Civic Hybrid Possibly 06-08...

Hello,

i'm new to the this forum but let me explain my story so you can understand and hopefully help me out.

long story short from there.. i have been racking my brain like most people looking for hybrids with a decision most come faced with... a honda civic hybrid or a toyota prius. Well i read the reviews and informed myself with everything i thought i needed to make that decision.. and i thought it was evident that i would go for the prius. Before i became biased i wanted to test drive first, after all it looked good on paper but that doesn't help while commuting. So i tried them both today, and i am in love with the honda civic hybrid.. although it is rated lower in city which is what i mainly do, the style and appearing and honda name which i am familiar with helped me save a place for it in my heart...

so now your wondering, what's the problem... here's the kicker... i'm in sales and i know it's good to be an educated consumer so i did more researched and i liked most of what i saw, but what is holding me back is the fact that i see a lot of reports about people losing the high mpg after tires wear down or a oil change. Its a radical change from people saying they had 40+ miles and then they go down to 22-24 mpg, which is insane! I can't afford to stick my neck out for a car that fuel efficient and then that happen to me. I only have one car and if that happens and it takes days to fix i wouldn't be able to survive. I need some insight, i see it's mainly the 06-07 models but i know its to early for the 08 to tell... I just want what i pay for, please help.

-A Honda Owner Who Would Like To Stay A Honda Owner.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I recommend you post this on

I recommend you post this on the Civic Hybrid forum at:
    http://www.hybridcars.com/forums/hon...hybrid-f4.html
    There is a lot of information focused on the Civic Hybrid as well a knowledgeable community who probably doesn't have time to read this forum topic as well.

It is better that you

It is better that you consider posting on the appropriate topics will help you a lot.As the link has been given above, it will be useful for you to getting a solution.