+ Reply to Thread

09 HCH On Sale Date

I want to sell my 07 HCH with 15k miles and purchase an 09 HCH with leather and navi/bluetooth. Does any one know when they will be available?

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I'm curious about the

I'm curious about the availability date also.

My local dealer just got a

My local dealer just got a magnetic pearl 09 HCH in stock yesterday. Fabric on seats is different as are the front and rear fascia and traction control. Waiting to see if I can get a silver 09 with blue leather but may wait til spring for the Insight. It looks Prius-esque but more sporty. I hope they keep the actual model similar to the pictures they've released of the concept.

My local dealer just got a

My local dealer just got a magnetic pearl 09 HCH in stock yesterday. Fabric on seats is different as are the front and rear fascia and traction control. Waiting to see if I can get a silver 09 with blue leather but may wait til spring for the Insight. It looks Prius-esque but more sporty. I hope they keep the actual model similar to the pictures they've released of the concept.

They're starting to come out

They're starting to come out now. I bought a Magnetic Pearl with navi and leather this weekend in Los Angeles. Didn't get much of a deal, a couple hundred below MSRP, but I love the car so far. It's a big change coming from an Acura TL, to say the least.