+ Reply to Thread

2009 Ford FEH Site is up now

I just noticed that the FEH Ford 2009 Escape website has been updated..... And of interesting note the interior pictures (specifically the NAV) are different than what I have on my 2009. If you look close (and enlarge) the pictures of the maps it looks like there is a different software version being used for the maps shown in the photos..... I see several touch screen buttons that are not on my screen AND at the bottom it denotes the status of the Climate controll system...... - I had noticed that my NAV/SYNC system did list climate controll voice responses in the list of words but when I speak them it says "That feature is not installed" HRMMMM can we get upgraded?

I also notice the cool headrest DVD systems - We can buy them now, but WAY WAY too pricey.

I am not sure, and I need to pull out my paperwork, but it looks like the MSRP is now higher also than what was on my invoice.

They also obviously still have some "cleaning" to do as their web site still shows 2008 featues and functions intermixed with 2009 Of major note - there are still many references to a 2.3l engine right next to mentions of the 2.5l

And on one of the interior pictures they show the BLACK interior scheme that is not even available.

Its sad that just about all of us know more than a majority of both ford corporate and dealer staff about these FEH vehicles.

Also i thought I had heard that 2009 production was all spoken for now - so all the data available on the Ford site may be a moot point for anyone who is just starting to shop anyway....

Cheers, Cougar .......

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

WOW! I just did a 'build' of

WOW!

I just did a 'build' of an '09 FEH like the '08 we ordered last year and it comes in at $3000 more than ours stickered for. And ours has leather, which is only available on the Limited edition this year. Ordering that model would push the price even higher.

I understand that the '09's have more standard equipment and that demand is outpacing supply right now, but, dang, I'm glad I bought when I did.

It is true that the base

It is true that the base version went up significantly - but if you do a comparison between two fully loaded FEH's ('08 & '09) the cost increase is approximately $1200 between end of year '08 and current '09. And for those of us that had our orders in prior to August 1st - the cost difference was less than $300. Many things that were options on the '08 are now standard on the limited, plus some additional features not previously available (SYNC, different engine, etc - & and the second gen NAV system is actually $300 less than in the '08 model)...This is why I waited and got the '09. I have had it (09 FEH FWD Ltd - Brilliant Silver) just one week and it was worth the wait!!

Mine was ordered in May of

Mine was ordered in May of last year and delivered in early September. The bottom line on it, with options, is lower than the base price is now.

It is nice to have the basic

It is nice to have the basic price lowered than the 08 model.The site is nice with the new pictures of the 09 model.I hope it will have a lot of visitors.

I drive a toyota, but I will

I drive a toyota, but I will take a look at the website. sounds interesting enough. thank you for taking the time to share the information.