+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I GOT MY 2009 FEH (or MMH)

Post here if you are proudly driving your new 2009 FEH

I am hoping to post first, possibly on tuesday 7-22-2008 or Wednesday. I just got a call from my dealer - my car is on the train and expected to be unloaded on Sunday - and trucked to the dealer on Monday - give em a day to "prep' and hopefully on Tuesday its mine. THE RACE IS ON .. but we will all be WINNERS! -- this is the place to jump up and down and say: "I GOT IT - I GOT IT" .... Good luck to all - hopefully FORD will keep cranking them out and deliver to all those who want them.

Cougar (-Colorado)

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

My '09 left the factory

My '09 left the factory Friday so it should be here soon!

I wonder if any of those

I wonder if any of those luck 09 owners can post some photos? It is impossible at this time to "see" these vehicles on the ford.com site.

Good idea Billy! While my

Good idea Billy!

While my youngest son (almost 17) is out of school, I may be able to have him even take pictures of my EV top speed. Maybe even pictures of the Max sidewall psi on those new Michelins. Anything anyone wants matter of fact, just ask here.

Those rear tire spoilers may work on older models also, so details may help others. We can make that happen!

More the merrier. You could

More the merrier. You could make a sticky somewhere--other site?--and add photos as you desire or requested.

I'm jumping up and down: I

I'm jumping up and down: I GOT IT! I GOT IT! Am I the first? My MMH '09 was delivered to the dealer today Monday, July 21, and low and behold, the saleman hand-delivered it tonight! We did all the financing over the phone and he brought the paperwork to sign along with the car! My husband is traveling out of town for 5 days, so this was the only way it could be done before he left town. I couldn't bare the thought of waiting until Saturday.

Saleman got here around 9 PM, so I haven't even been able to check out the color (it's silver). I will take a picture tomorrow and see if I can post it.

The dealer thinks mine really might be the first one in the country delivered and sold, but I think that would be hard to really know. Maybe Ford tracks that kind of thing.

Congradulations gehlinger

Congradulations gehlinger you may very well be the first. I am chomping at the bit - calling my dealer for the third time today - I dont want them to have my car a minute too long as for sure someone will want to sit in it. GRIN! oh and i forgot to tell them to not put a ugly ole dealer sticker on the back of it.

oopss forgot to log in

oopss forgot to log in previous post was me

Gehlinger, were you tracking

Gehlinger, were you tracking your order with ViporPilot? If you were, I'd like to know how long it took to ship and your location. My dealer is saying 7-10 days, but I can't see it taking that long.

Hey GaryG, I'm also ggirl

Hey GaryG,

I'm also ggirl over on another board...so I'm one in the same...

I did track with ViperPilot. It shipped out Monday 7/14 and I got it yesterday, so that was a week from factory to "in my possession." I'm in Georgia.

Cougar,funny about the dealer sticker...they dropped the "L" off of Lincoln on my sticker, so it will forever be misspelled!