+ Reply to Thread

Just Bought One Poor Gas

Hey MSantos its me again well i finally got the HCH a day ago and i was wondering ig=f you could help me out and answer some questions for me. First why am i averaging only about 33 miles per gallon. ANd lastly how long does it take for the battery to recharge because im missing two bars and that it had been that way for some time . Thanks for all your hekp

SoCalPunk 33

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Pump your tires up, study

Pump your tires up, study the hypermiling techniques at cleanmpg.com and listen to MSantos!

The mileage on the hch will improve steadily over the first couple of thousand miles. Don't get too hung up on the bars and make sure to plan your trips. hch hates 1 mile trips and stop and go.

Congrats, great car.

42 PSI unless you have a

42 PSI unless you have a 2003-2005 then 45PSI. Be sure someone did not put non factory original tires on your vehicle if it is an old one. I ordered mine from tirerack.com and ask for the MIJ ones.
    I put Michelins on my 2003 and had to take them off. Mileage went down 6 miles per gallon. Use that Mobil one oil 0w20 and change your air filter as well as put in a can of fuel injector cleaner.
    Sorry, I did not see what year you have.

Yeah I love the car it is so

Yeah I love the car it is so cool and i love the way it drives i love the car. It is a brand new 08 model i was really lucky that the guys
    at the dealership SAVED the car for me. So i really like it and im using the hypermiling techniques