+ Reply to Thread

qualified hybrid technicians

where can i find one in my local area?
    should i be aware of any certificates?
    thanks

qualified hybrid technicians

Dan if you're looking for mechanics to do regular maintenance practically any shop should be able to handle it.
    (Oil change, tire work, inspection etc)

If the work you want done must be (Or just feel more comfortable with) by a certified hybrid mechanic, if you have a shop you trust and usually deal with them, give them a call.

If nothing else call your dealer. If there is no dealer in your area call the next closes one and perhaps they could suggest an authorized repair shop closer to you.

It is very hard to find

It is very hard to find Honda Technicians in Ontario, Canada's local dealerships who know how to service the Hybrid cars. My experience is that the service techs cannot even answer simple questions on the HYbrids. It must be a real embarassment for Honda Canada, to have a product, and so few people know how to service it. The local dealer's tech's are still in the "guessing" stage, or "I think this may be the problem," or "let me call Head Office and get back to you!" Their customer relations staff are also quite inept with respect to the Hybrid cars as well. Here I am, with a Hybrid Car for the first time, and I may have to get it shipped off to some little shop in Japan to have someone look at it.

Try Edmumds.com for all

Try Edmumds.com for all service and auto tips.