+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

There is something similar

There is something similar to the electric eye. The type in supermarkets that shine across the end of the conveyor belt and stops your purchases from falling at the check out clerk's feet. If I'm correct the mail blocked the ray from displaying. Amusing thing about the display is under certain lighting the right side of the display turns red. Looking back at the car behind you it looks like a pink car, but in reality it is a white car. Most cars you see behind you appear to have a false color.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Since 1976 I have been

Since 1976 I have been buying only Toyota vehicles. I have no loyalty to Toyota. When I found out that Toyota has the fewest faults of any other vehicle manufacturer I decided to buy their product. For the first five year history of a new car only Honda was equal to Toyota. From the fifth year to the tenth year even Honda could not keep up with Toyota. This turned out to be wise move because I have never been to Toyota service departments to be disappointed with their repairs due to the expense and aggravations. The only problems I had with the Toyota vehicles were things such as mufflers, starter motors, etc. This was after the vehicle was more than ten years and the expected life of the item ran out. Iím older now than before so I only keep the vehicle for about three years. When I was younger most of the repairs I did myself. The last three cars I had a 2002 Echo, a 2005 Echo, and a 2008 Yaris. When I sold the cars I never had any feed-back from the buyers. All three had no problems at all. I now have a 2011 Prius 2 with no problems. The only problem that I had with the Prius 2 was minor and because I was still learning on how to drive the car properly. I will go by bean counters or magazines such as Consumer Reports that will analyze objectively. Media that have a million dollar contract with a major vehicle maker will not knock them because they could go out of business without them. Fantasy adds on TV is for a six year old mine. If you did what the fantasy commercial shows what a vehicle does and you did the same with your vehicle it would be in the junk yard in about a month.

My 2005 Prius dashboard

My 2005 Prius dashboard lights won't come on at all off and on. Energy screen is lite up but no numbers. This occurs for no apparant reason. Sometimes backing up and going forward a few times will allow me to turnt other times not. Often when this happens the car want turn off. Car has new batteries. Any one know why this happens?the car off and on with the dash working again.

te up but no re

dings