+ Reply to Thread

Good Morning America

Hi All

I got an e-mail last week from local Channel 25 ABC news and ended up doing a story on Hypermiling with them. Of course the story show me hypermiling in my '05 FWD FEH on the 6pm News Broadcast. Today, I got another e-mail from the producer:

"Hello GaryG:

I hope you got to watch the piece last week. I was so pleased with how it turned out. We got a great response from our viewers. Thanks for passing on some tips that everyone can use.

Good news too... Good Morning America called and wanted the piece. So you could soon make a national debut.

Thanks again!

Stephanie Ours
    WPBF-TV 25 Producer"

Good Morning America also did a story on the '07 Hybridfest MPG Challenge last year. I'll post the date if they do another story for those interested in watching it here. I offered to let Good Morning America have a copy of an HD video I made while driving the MPG Challenge. A stock factory FEH averaged a documented world record 60mpg average on a 26 mile trip in the first hybrid SUV vehicle mass produced.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Congrats Gary. Like I said,

Congrats Gary. Like I said, you are the "guru" on this topic. BTW, Any idea on where I can order one of the aftermarket fuel consumption monitors like you use?

Send us a link from the stories if they are online. Thanks again!

Evlar

Hi Evlar There is a new

Hi Evlar

There is a new group buy (GB) at CleanMPG.com where I got my last SGII. The price is discounted from $169 to $149.95 shipped. The forum is free to join and you can also see an Article I wrote that is linked on the main page. Here is the current thread on the next GB:
    http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/showt...0287#post90287

Thanks Gary, I have the nav

Thanks Gary, I have the nav system on my '08 FEH, but am condsidering a SGII for my better half on her Nissan. She's been trying some of the hypermiling tips and she seems pleased with the results. $150 is steep, but we'll look into it.

Can the video be viewed

Can the video be viewed anywhere?

The producer said it could

The producer said it could be on Good Morning America. I never watch the show and she didn't give me a date or time. Not sure if it ever made it to the show so I don't have a link.