+ Reply to Thread

Price On NAH Tech package

I've read through some of the prices people have gotten in the past but I am curious if anyone has bought a NAH recently? I have a purchase for a car lined up at 28,282.50 with Tech Package and Moonroof. I have other dealerships that want to give me a cheaper price but I do not know how much cheaper the car can get...

Am I near the end of the bargaining line (lowest price possible)?

The MSRP is 33,045, Edmunds has the invoice at 30,505. Apparently there is a $1250 rebate, but it stipulates you must finance through the dealership. I am not going through the dealership though...

Is this a fair price or should I be going for lower? I'm very anxious as this is my first car purchase and do not want to get taken for a ride unless I am driving! :P

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

"Is this a fair price or

"Is this a fair price or should I be going for lower? I'm very anxious as this is my first car purchase and do not want to get taken for a ride unless I am driving! :P"

uh...yes it is a fair price. I would check to see what finance rate you will get outside of the dealership and then calculate at what rate you will break even when you include the rebate. if it is the same, I would always take the lower principal amount rather than a lower finance rate.

We just bought from Northbay

We just bought from Northbay Nissan in Petaluma Calif. They did a craigslist advertisement for a NAH with Tech (no moonroof) for $27499 (before tax/lic). It was in Radiant Silver with floormats and the door jam plates included as well.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/car/688281536.html

If you're in the bay area and want a NAH, I'd see if these guys will continue to honor this pricing.

I couldn't find a better deal than that and I've been doing both internet and phone canvas. No one wanted to beat it either so that's why we went for it.

Very happy I chose the NAH instead of the Camry or Tribute/Escape Hybrids.

that's an awesome deal,

that's an awesome deal, congrats!

they just lowered the price

they just lowered the price for memorial day by $500. Too late for me but anyone else want to make sure they get a good deal in the Bay Area (Northern California) should expect to pay 26999 for NAH with Tech and floor mats and kick panels. Wish I had known to wait three days.

Plus, I just got a call from Serramonte Nissan saying they would have beat the price I bought at 27499 by $1000. I told them , they should have offered that when I went to the showroom!

Anyway, this pricing plus the guaranteed $2350 tax rebate makes the NAH a very compelling hybrid indeed!

Good luck, I love the NAH with the Tech!