current wait time, ordering FEH w/ trade-in
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

For GaryG and others waiting

For GaryG and others waiting to get a 2009 FEH, I got an email from my dealer today stating that they had the new ordering guide! Pricing and actual placing of orders should be sometime next week.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Thanks Eman I'll be at my

Thanks Eman

I'll be at my Broker's office in the morning with a down payment! I was hoping those dates were correct that Billy posted!

If one goes to the

If one goes to the Greenhybrid.com site, you will find a "poor scaned copy of the FEH options" that was sent to one of the posters. This poster claims the dealers will accept orders for the 2009 FEH sometime next week. Here is the link: http://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/f...d-dates-17505/
    you will have to click on a file attachment for this open.

Hey Billy I got a printout

Hey Billy

I got a printout of those documents to take with me, thanks. I'm hearing the '09 Prius won't be available till Feb. - March '09 now, what a bummer if that true.

Does anyone see where to

Does anyone see where to order the 110V outlet on the '09?

I found it, it's now

I found it, it's now standard equipment on all '09 FEH's.

Gary; Where are you getting

Gary;

Where are you getting your info from?

41H option is for the engine

41H option is for the engine block heater. This is a fleet option and is standard for vehicles sold in the cold weather states. I was able to purchase this seperately via Ford Dealership after I obtained my "new" Escape Hybrid last June.

Hi Paul Had to join the Blue

Hi Paul

Had to join the Blue Oval Forum to access a link "2009MY Escape & Escape Hybrid Fast Turn Orders". This link is far better than the faxed link Billy provided. They're are 12 pages on options and packages, and there very clear to read.

My Broker was in Atlanta Friday and the Fleet manager he told me to contact didn't know anything about the FEH order information. With this link, I printed everything I needed to know to order my '09 FEH.
    http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...e=post&id=6895

I'm going with the FWD FEH Limited W/ Nav, Black Pearl. Everything is included in Package FTO 8 except the Nav and the color. The side step is the only thing that is another option, and my wife and I don't care for it on my Explorer.

Ford is staying with the 330V battery, and not going with the smaller 275V for the Fusion/Milan. I sure hope they change to the new variable voltage converter, but I see no information to confirm. It looks like the Limited FEH gets new polished alum wheels and the standard FEH stayed with the present FEH wheels.

I noticed the 330 volt

I noticed the 330 volt battery. It kind of changes what ford was saying earlier.

I hate to write it, but the one of the benefits behind the smaller battery was to produce less heat. Then the air conditionair wasn't needed and they could use airflow from the VVC to keep it cool. It just doesn't look like they did anywork in that area.

Matter of fact the only two areas I can see they did anything was added the new motor, which is a big deal and change the Marketing of the FEH. Instead of Hybrid Premium package, which you were forced to get leather, you now order the limited version. How toyota-ish.