+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

From this blueovalnews.com

From this blueovalnews.com site, the hybrids are rolling off the assembly line. See this link: http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums...howtopic=25003

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Thanks Billy I think it's

Thanks Billy

I think it's safe to say the '09 FEH/MMH will be hitting the streets in mid July. With Fords cut-backs in their FSP's (fuel sucking Pigs), there will plenty of workers to help build the Escape and Mariner line.

My order for a 09 FEH was

My order for a 09 FEH was put in on 22 April. I have not got anything from my dealer yet (VIN). The vehicle order confirmation shows Order No: 1000 and Priority: 99. Can anyone tell me what how that works?

Hi There; I'm also in

Hi There;

I'm also in Warrentool's shoes. No confirmation. Some post above said we should call Ford, does anyone know what number or department.

I have asked my Ford dealer for my DORA number in an email request. If I do not see it by tomorrow, then I am cancling the order simply because it was never placed.

-paul

Gary how do you know the feh

Gary how do you know the feh will be here mid July. I am getting conflicting reports from dealers. One said 2 months another said a few weeks. Where did you get your info.? Are you talking about orders placed by consumers or on the dealers lot for people that didnt place an order.?

My dealer told me mine will

My dealer told me mine will be here in 4 weeks a weeks ago, and I got my VIN Tuesday. My auto broker is a friend and after 4 vehicle purchases, has never lied or been wrong. He deals with the fleet manager at a large Ford dealer. As Billy posted here, Ford employees have confirmed Hybrids being built on the assembly line.

What I meant was we know Ford started production on Hybrids 6/23/08 and they have all three shifts working on the '09 Escapes. It is my understanding the gas Escapes and the FEH are built on the same line. We can assume units have already been shipped. My unit wasn't the first priority with a 14 from my dealership, yet I already have a VIN# from the factory in Kansas. Many posters have reported a number 10 priority, which is the highest priority given for retail sales. Those units that were ordered and allocated back after April 17th should be hitting the streets two weeks after June 23rd (shipping).

Some of you may want to consider a MMH if you can't get a allocation from a Ford Dealer.

It also my understanding that my dealer can't order stock FEH's yet, and every order must have a retail buyer like myself.

Warrentool and Paul, a priority 99 is a bad priority number. I would ask for an update on your confirmation (VOC) to verify your name on it and see if the priority number has dropped under 20. If not, it may be a long time to get an alloted unit. Most dealers are only alloted so many and if your priority is still 99, I'd go somewhere else. I don't know how Canada handles ordering, so someone else will need to advise you on that.

Thanks for hte info Gary. I

Thanks for hte info Gary. I haven't ordered mine yet but the dealer said they did order some and should receive them soon.

KC vacation starts late

KC vacation starts late July:
    "Vacation Shutdown Period

The Company has officially confirmed that KCAP will shut down for vacation this year beginning Monday, July, 28 for 2 weeks. Production will resume on Monday, August 11, 2008."

http://www.local249.org/breaking_news.htm

Just got an update from my

Just got an update from my dealer. As of 24 June my status is unsch/clean with a priority of 10. It shows an order date of 22 April. Does anyone know if/how the the part of the country your in as well as the dealer your using has to do with scheduling? I am ordering from a smaller dealer in the Springfield, Missouri area. They have been great to work with in the past.

Warrentool, you have the

Warrentool, you have the highest priority a dealership can give to a retail buyer. What I was told was the order is sent to a regional office (mine is the Southeast and is most likely in Atlanta) where they determine if your dealer has allotments. Since your dealer gave you their top priority number, you don't have to stand in line like I did with a priority 14 from my large dealer. Unless your dealer has limited sales, you should be in good shape. Once the regional office determines your dealer has a allotment, they can send it to the factory for a VIN # and a DORA.

We are the early birds that were lucky to be on Blue Oval and Hybridcars Forums for information before the rest of the Country.

I was a priority 80 on 4/22/08 the day I got my order in and that changed to 14 on 4/29/08.

Good Luck and keep up posted!