+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is MSantos?

Who is MSantos?

Can someone tell me who MSantos is? ie. Is he an employee of Honda? A dealer? SErvice tech? An expert in Hybrids? A well-read amateur? Would like to know if there is a high validity to his statements. He sounds reasonable ... and certainly very committed!

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I read his posts and he always gives wicked advice that even surprises my dealer. Because of him my dealer got my IMA motor problem fixed way faster after msantos sent me an email with the case number or somethin. Anyways during the summer I took his advice to the dealer and their hybrid techcian recognized his name. weird stuff.
    I don't think he likes to say who he is and what he does for work I guess they woiuld not let him continue if they found him out ???

I say we do not force him, u can follow his advice if you want or not

br

Hi I want to say that MSantos is doing his part to cut down on his carbon emmisions. Both he and his wife drive HCHs , and based on his past advice he really cares about both people and our shared planet! Keep up the good work MSantos(and all who read these posts!) Happy and healthly holidays to all.

MSantos is certainly a valid contributor here.

I have an enormous amount of scepticism about anything said on the Internet, especially because I don't know anyone personally. However, I took note of his own statements and they seem as credible as one would expect from an Internet site.
    In summary, he says he owns 2 HCH at home and 3 Toyota Prius in his business. That looks credible and makes him certainly look good in my book.

At least he knows what he's talking about and uses it.

So, my answer is, no, I don't know the person, but his contributions and what he has let perceive of his lifestyle go well together and please me.

Here is a quote from MSantos, with the type of advice I very strongly appreciate. In answer to some user of an HCH that complained about slow taking of the transmission in the morning, and asked advice about it, MSantos wrote:

To minimize wear and after reversing, hold the transmission in neutral for 1 second before placing it in D. After you switch it to D, take your time going for the gas pedal. Instead, release the brake pedal and let the transmission engage at its own speed, then apply gas gently.
    That's my man!... Practical and informative.

Therefore, I feel inclined to consider MSantos a good and reputable source of information for my doubts abut hybrids (STILL considering if I should get a BMW 177HP 2 liter Diesel - 5 litres gasoil/100Km - or an HCH - 6,5 to 7 litres of gasoline/100 Km. Gasoil is somewhat chaeper here and Diesel cars are a lot more worth when selling later).

At least, if I opt for the HCH, I'll know a lot more about it, courtesy of MSantos.

Thank you, MSantos.