+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 26
12-11-2007 10:49 AM #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
Thinking about purchasing a used Honda Civic Hybrid
I'm new to this forum and this is actually my first posting =). I have been in the market for a car these past few weeks. After doing some research, and reading forums, I have decided on a Honda Civic Hybrid. I just had a few questions I was hoping some of you guys could help me out with.
1) What are the differences between the 2003, 2004,......2007, 2008.
2) Are there any differences in performance as well between each model?
3) Is there any year that stands out in your mind as the best model for the HCH?
4) I have been reading about the tax rebates for purchasing a hybrid vehicle. Does this apply to purchasing a used hybrid?
5) Lastly, are there any suggestions or specific things I should look for when looking at used HCHs.
Thanks in advance for all the input!