+ Reply to Thread

Need help! I'm writing a paper.

Hi

I'm in my last year of highschool and I'm writing a paper about the Toyota Prius. but I need a little bit of help.

To start I whould like to compare the prius with anouther car that is not hybrid. But because i don't now everything about cars can somebody tell me what car is good to compare the prius with.
    The next thing is something more difficult. I live in belgium and i would like to talk to the head of the department that is responsible for hybride cars of Toyota Belgium. And I also heard that the import country for Europe is Belgium. I just want to now if it's true.
    And just to end, if anybody has information on the Prius or comantary that I might put in my paper. I would be really greatfull if you could tell me

I hope I can get a lot of help

Joep Nieuwenhuis

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

Comparision

The history of the Prius is told in the book: "Prius_die_de_wereld_deed_schudden.pdf" (Google it). This makes it clear that the Corolla was the original baseline for figuring what needed to improve to justify the Prius. Specifically, doubling the mpg of the Corolla was the original goal. You could figure out how well Toyota did in achieving their goal.