+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Honda Civic Hybrid Wheels Rims for Sale

I have the original four wheels from my first Civic Hybrid (2003). They fit civic and civic hybrid model years 2003-2005. They do not fit years 2006 and above. I drove them about 35K miles before I opted for a different style, so the wheels are still in great shape. I would be willing to sell them individually. I can send pix upon request.

I live in Wisconsin, and would be willing to ship if necessary.

I didn't see any rules against posting items for sale, so I hope this is ok. If not, I apologize.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

These ones are still available

Im interested. How much do you want for them and are tere tires included. I will send you a private message with my contact info.

Actually I just sent an email. Let me know if you did not get it for some reason. Thanks

For whatever reason, I didn't get anything in my private messages. I will send you a private message if I can, but in case you don't get it, please email me at ************
    The orginal tires are still on the wheels, but they have 35K miles on them and would cost a fair amount to ship. If I take them off, the shipping charges will be far less.

These are still available.

I have 3 of the original

I have 3 of the original 2006 Civic Hybrid wheels available with the original tires too!. I actually have all four but the 4th one is dented and wont hold air, but the tire is still good. I can send pictures to anyone interested. I would love to load these into your car or truck in Southern California or can ship if need be. Let me know if anyone is interested. Sorry if it is not appropriate to list items here!

These are now sold

These are now sold

I got one wheel of my 2008

I got one wheel of my 2008 civic hybrid on the road, I need a replacement. How much would you be willing to sell one of the wheels?

i owe a2006 hch i am unable

i owe a2006 hch i am unable to locate my service book. on the control panel reads a123.