+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

The government should be

The government should be supporting our industries. I love the fact that the government is helping us.

People are so anti American when there American car had a burnt out light bulb they think its shit. But when a Foreign car owner replaces there entire transmission they still think there car is total quality. Itís all fad and consumer stupidity.

Itís about time

I am the only person on my street with a Ford and everyone else has Honda comes over and says when are you getting a Honda.

I am like OH hell no. My ford explorer has 220k on it and runs perfectly where the neighbors Honda had two transmissions in 150k.

OR tired of Consumer Distorts getting donations from Toyota

I told the neighbor so your buying Japanese and making there country richer for what reason? And he works for congress.

I hate Toyota lobbyists to in DC they are totally corrupt. Toyota spends 10 times what GM does in Washington to keep the laws on there side. IF it was a fair world we could sell cars in Japan.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I agree these toyota drivers

I agree these toyota drivers are all just buying a Toyota because the Jones are.

Its so last year.

I am still not convinced

I am still not convinced hybrid cars are worth it.
    From what I see on the price tag, it seems to me that you pay a whole lot more, and so the savings you get on lesser gas is not really justified, because the purchase price is much higher than the non-hybrid version of the car.

Yes considering you are

Yes considering you are buying Tin foil on a cheap toyota.

the Prius cost 9k to repair in a small accident and the ford focus cost like $900.00

HA so if a prius driver is in a small accident it will cost them 9k more because the metal is so cheap on toyota.

People who by toyota cars are so dumb.

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/09/09/i...crash-repairs/

This shows the difference.