+ Reply to Thread

Navigation Systerm problem

Hi, I got 2006 MMH AWD and navigation stop working. My adders is off . And it not going to the right adders. It at the dealership 3 or 4 time. And it a new navigation systerm radio , New antenna , New cd , The Version 4V and it off to. And visteon and the dealer test it all ok . If you push map. It is map the car and ok. At the dealer it work around the dealship. But if you get out of town, And go home it off. If you put in a adders it go all over but not to the adders sometime the miles from my driveway to the intersection is off. My home adders is on the next intersection down the road. Did not get a application disk in my first cd site. Ask if i had to use navigation system application disk. No. The new 12 cd came whit one but it for 04 and 05. I have 12 cd in old site Version 3V. The cd and all of in test ok. The navigation systerm work fine up to the day it stop. In my cd my adders was list as Dr. So i call nav-map and got some help put in Rd. When i got the car new. The car has Warranty on it , The dealership had a SUV come out to my home and it was off to. I use map 6 in the old. The new map 7 . Is it the satellite or my car. visteon and dealer are saying it going to be off and live whit it. I said no fix it. need somehelp if it the car. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I hate to say this but the GPS portion of your headunit (navigational/hybrid/radio display) is not highly regarded. Many posters complain about this portion of their car and most get a portable Garmin unit or similar to replace what you are complaining about.

I just discovered today that the Southern Indiana maps (at least in the Evansville, IN) area are on the Kentucky CD. ?????