+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Hi there, everyth?ng ?s

Hi there, everythіng іs going well herе
    anԁ ofcouгse еvery one is shагіng infoгmаtion, that's in fact excellent, keep up writing.

2. Remove Advertisements
    HybridCars.com
    Advertisements

I got a 2012 Toyota Camry

I got a 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid. 45 MPG.

Hehe

you are uneducated!

you are uneducated!

all you are very very

all you are very very uneducated even if you graduated from a 4 year degree have your dream job and got a brand new Prius thinking now you are living greener. All the facts above about the Prius are true. It uses 1,000 gallons of fossil fuels before the odometer turns 1 mile! and the guy who went on about the BTU and energy consumption? You make a lot of sense, to me at least, but again, the IT guy or marketing degree bimbo who buys a Prius really know what an internal combustion engines' compression is? Or what it does in terms of efficiency? People who buy Prius-es is the reason why we are millions of years back in the automotive diesel market compared to Europe. Oh and diesels don't directly kill you out the tail pipe. Do your research, like you should have before you signed on to a life of misery inside a fish bowl car, that does more environmental damage before it hits the road in your hands. And wait till they break, because they will. Toyota just had its second biggest recall in automotive history. Remember the throttle stuck open? Well at least in your Prius you can turn the POWER OFF if the "throttle" get stuck open. But even if it does we wont have the gratitude to put another Prius driver off the road because the thing cant even go fast enough to kill you. Watch Top Gear where it compares the Prius with a BMW M5 V8 MPG...and yes, the BMW got the better MPG. Have fun driving your remote control. Want to live green? Buy a diesel, make your own fuel out of vegetable oil.

all you are very very

all you are very very uneducated even if you graduated from a 4 year degree have your dream job and got a brand new Prius thinking now you are living greener. All the facts above about the Prius are true. It uses 1,000 gallons of fossil fuels before the odometer turns 1 mile! and the guy who went on about the BTU and energy consumption? You make a lot of sense, to me at least, but again, the IT guy or marketing degree bimbo who buys a Prius really know what an internal combustion engines' compression is? Or what it does in terms of efficiency? People who buy Prius-es is the reason why we are millions of years back in the automotive diesel market compared to Europe. Oh and diesels don't directly kill you out the tail pipe. Do your research, like you should have before you signed on to a life of misery inside a fish bowl car, that does more environmental damage before it hits the road in your hands. And wait till they break, because they will. Toyota just had its second biggest recall in automotive history. Remember the throttle stuck open? Well at least in your Prius you can turn the POWER OFF if the "throttle" get stuck open. But even if it does we wont have the gratitude to put another Prius driver off the road because the thing cant even go fast enough to kill you. Watch Top Gear where it compares the Prius with a BMW M5 V8 MPG...and yes, the BMW got the better MPG. Have fun driving your remote control. Want to live green? Buy a diesel, make your own fuel out of vegetable oil.

You are all wrong.... I'm in

You are all wrong.... I'm in it only for the money... I save huge amount of money by driving my Prius verses my Ford Ranger. I do a lot of driving, and the only cheaper way to do it is on two wheels (So far) in the US. I don't want to give the oil companies any more money out of my pocket that absolutely necessary... I went with the Prius because it got better mileage than the VW TDIs and in 5 years, well see whats available... VW is rumored to be developing pickups, and several cars based on TDI technologies, so I might jump on board with them then?? I'm in it to save myself Money... I drove home from Santa Barbara, to Bakersfield on an eighth of a tank of gas. Well see how much I save..

actually there are places

actually there are places you can send the batteries to that recycle all the parts safely and use the copper and other materials that can be saved.